Tuesday, May 20, 2008
May be I am going home.......
Bidding good-bye is hard. Especially when you are the one who is leaving. Others have at least each other. It is even harder, when you have to go to a place where you have never been before. Where you have no friends. I never believed myself that I was born to settile down at one place. May be I never beleived that I was born for this place. I always had a dream of wandering about without purpose. But when I actually had to live my dream, when I actually had to leave a place and my friends, I really was having a hard time. And on the very last day, I was wishing If never had to go. Well, may be I dont have to think that way. Philosophy says, every single atom of our body was once part of dirty dust. And one day it is again going to be a part of the same dirty dust. Flying in the air. So may be I am not going anywhere. May be I am going home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Saintposer,
I have read all your articles. They all are very interesting to read.Seems like you have got lots of experience.
The way of presentation keeps you going on reading the articles. I think you have got some stuff in you. Go ahead and write more stuff. I think you should go about writing a book
Post a Comment