When I started writing on this blog, I only wanted to project how point-less one can possibly be. (simply,how stupid I am). Raving Fans of this blog(the total number is two, by the way) have now started complaining, stating the blog is completely off the track. So back to pointless stupidity. Today let me write about my Moments.
The Funniest Moment:
A long long time back, in a galaxy far far away ...... I was friends with a girl who would make me feel so old by addressing with "aap", all the time. This girl is so against "dates" and the concept of a "boyfriend". Noone I personally know in this world can get her out for dinner. Not even for a moive or coffee. [By the way, she has once confessed that, she might go out with SuperMan, if he were humble enough to get down on his knees and ask her out. So those with Superman Tee-Shirts can try]. Anyway, one day, we went out for shopping on a saturday eve to BigBazar. I happened to see a big TeddyBear, and hoping that, she might like it too, I took her there. She did like the teddybear and was caressing the soft skin, when i did dare - "hey...can I buy this for you". Of course the obvious answer was "No". She said "aap kuch bhi mereliye khareed nahi rahe ho". That could have been the best ending to my fruitless endeavour. But, sometimes, HE gets IDEAS. HE, so bored at heaven, saw all these,and smiled:) "Lets make this more interesting.. Shall we?"
Suddenly, a BIG BAZAR boy, literally from thin air, came behind us, and said "Saab, ek ke sath ek free bhi hai".
Unbelievable.
To be contd...
3 comments:
This refers to sombody around us...
I think so... :-)
more comments when the blog will be complete.
I am sure you guessed it right. Considering the risk of revealing any further information [as she would literally be eating us both alive if she happens to see this blog] further discussions will be only through confidential channels :-)
hummm!! interesting.....:)
I think I also need to talk to u through the confidential channel to get some more information..;)
Post a Comment